Undergraduate students who are faced with conflict or need assistance should contact the resources that are available to them through the Dean of Students office. If you call that office at 294-1020 they will be happy to assist you. You can also visit the Dean of Students website.

Graduate or professional students, as well as post doctoral student-employees, are welcome to work with the Ombuds Office if they choose to do so, as well as with the Dean of Students Office.